Tiger Print | Baby Animal Print | Safari Nursery
Say hello to our gorgeous Baby Tiger! Designed as part of our Safari Babies Collection. He can be paired with or little man cave print, or in a set of 5 Safari Nursery Prints. Lovingly created by us at Fable & Fawn, he is our own original compositions.
Want the whole safari pack? No problem! Find it below
Printed on high-quality 220gsm matte archival art paper. We use professional pigment dye inks and silver halide chemistry to produce vibrant and fresh colours that will last a lifetime.
Printable files; to view our range of printable options, please visit our etsy store; https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/fablexfawn
Kindly Note; Colour variations may occur across monitors. Frame for display purposes only and not included.
© Artwork by Fable & Fawn.
- Are Green (Non-Toxic), with no dangerous chemicals like those found in vinyl PVC plastics. We use a high-grade, 100% polyester fabric with water-based inks, meaning safer for your children, your home and the environment!
- DIY installation! Its easy to apply our products!
- Safe for walls; self-adhesive back, no glue required
- Perfect for all weather conditions; will not curl or shrink
- Will not rip or wrinkle and can be pulled apart if folded over during installation
** Please note, we do not provide an overlap on our wallpapers, we believe overlaps create a more visible line. Our wallpapers match up seamlessly, so you can barely see any lines at all!
Our art prints are printed on a high-quality 220gsm matte archival, photo art paper. We use professional pigment dye inks and silver halide chemistry to produce vibrant and fresh colours that will last a lifetime.
Available in sizes: A4, A3, A2, 50 x 70cm's
Step 1: First measure the width and height of your walls.
Step 2: Choose your wall width from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Choose your wall height from the drop-down menu.
Step 4. Please enter your exact wall measurements in cm's, in the text box provided. We require this to ensure you have extra product on either side; to account for walls that are out of square. Your order will not begin processing until we have received a response from our follow up email to you, with your wall sizing.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at Admin@fableandfawn.com.auIMPORTANT INFORMATION
- PLEASE ensure the wall measurements (width x height) are 100% correct. Fable and Fawn will not be held liable for any incorrect measurements
- For installation on smooth surfaces only
- DO NOT apply to freshly painted walls. Always allow up to 4 weeks for the paint to cure before the installation of your wallpaper
- Images on this website are a representation only and NOT TO SCALE
- Printing colours may vary due to differences in monitors, for accurate colours we highly recommend ordering a sample prior to purchasing
- Samples: Please note that sample elements may be a smaller representation than the wallpaper itself. This is the ensure you are able to see both colour and pattern. Some wallpaper elements are larger than sample sizes and would only show a portion of the design, if printed to scale. For correct sizing, please refer to the products description or sizing pictures.
At Fable and Fawn, our products are made with love and care. We require the allocated time frames below, for processing and packaging, prior to shipment.
Between 7-9 business days prior to shipping
Between 7-12 business days prior to shipping
Up to 7 business days - prior to shipping
***Please be aware***
We have been experiencing worldwide delays within the Postal network due to Covid backlogs. Be assured that all orders have been arriving safely.
For more information, visit the Australia Post website for up to date interruptions.
We kindly thank you for your patience.